Frankincense (Boswellia sacra) has been used as medicine and sacrament for thousands of years with many internal uses including for chronic inflammation, lung health, oral infections, fertility, and cognition.
Made from the gorgeous green Hojari resin, one of the highest grades of true Frankincense, this preparation is calming and meditative, supporting focus, peacefulness, anxiety and depression reduction, and mood regulation. The resin we source is of the highest known quality, but because it is highly valued and desired, our production volumes are small to protect possible over-harvesting in the regions it is produced.
Energetically, Frankincense can be used for centering in all kinds of meditations, and for calming the mind and nervous system.
Our Frankincense Spagyric requires only a few drops on the tongue to receive these potent benefits. Start with just 3 drops. You will marvel at the taste and potency of this loving ally. (Note: Unlike most of our preparations, we don't recommend taking Frankincense Spagyric in a beverage.)
Our extraction methods are incredibly effective at procuring the components of the resin, and so the dosage is very low in volume, ensuring that we honor the life of the material by maximizing the effectiveness of the preparation.
- can help to reduce joint pain & inflammation
- can support reduction in arthritis symptoms
- supports respiratory health & asthma
- can aid gut health
- supports oral health
- can help to reduce skin inflammation & infections
- can support reduction of anxiety & depression
- Planetary Ruler: Sun, Jupiter
- Element: Air
- Energetics: bitter, spicy, warm, pungent
- Meridians/Organs: Heart, liver, spleen
- Part used: resin
- Active constituents: boswellic acid, olibanoresence, arabic acid, bassorin, pinene, limonene, thujene, dipentene, phellandrene
For additional support with meditation, try with: Blue Lotus
For additional support with calming anxiety, try with: Gentle Seas Elixir, Rose Bud
For additional support with pain and inflammation, try with: Turmeric
For additional support with skin wellness, try with: Schisandra
Read more about Frankincense in our blog.