Bobinsana (Calliandra angustifolia) is a traditional Master plant used in Amazonian Indigenous cultures, to help open the heart, and aid in one connecting with the dream time, and nature. Bobinsana is also used traditionally to treat symptoms of rheumatism and arthritis, as well as being used as a blood purifier, energizing tonic, and for urinary tract health.
Our Bobinsana Spagyric is a rare and special offering, crafted with love and respect for the deep plant wisdom coming from the Amazonian healing lineages we have been blessed to learn from. Master plants have been used since time immemorial in the Jungle, to help foster deep transformative experiences, guiding people into a deeper relationship with themselves, and their place in the natural world. Our Bobinsana Spagyric offers a direct, potent, and accessible means to work with this beautiful healing plant. Taken before bed, it can help elucidate and illuminate our dreamscape, and help us to get back in touch with our heart, our deeper knowing, and our felt sense of connection and truth.
- Heart opening
- Dream potentiator
- Used as a contraceptive in the Jungle
- Helpful to relieve pain from arthritis
- Postpartum tonic
- Anti-inflammatory COX-1 inhibitor
- Planetary Ruler: Moon
- Element: Water
- Energetics: Sweet, Warm
- Meridians/Organs: Heart, Lung
- Part used: Bark
- Active constituents: Not well studied, believed to contain harmala alkaloids, amino acids, cyanogenic glycosides, flavonoids, tannins, saponins, sterols, pipecolic acids
- Properties: contraceptive, depurative, anti-rheumatic, anti-arthritic, anti inflammatory, stimulant, tonic