Cleavers (Gallium aparine) primarily affects the lymphatic system, and aids in the clearing of stagnancy. The lymphatic system is our inner ocean, it is tied to our creativity and flow. The lymphatic system has no pump, it requires our physical movement to move the fluids. Many of us in western society live a life that is more sedentary than we would like. It is all too common to find ourselves “stuck” in our situations, be it outmoded habits, work or relationships that are out of alignment, or mental patterns that no longer serve us. These can all come part and parcel of this sedentary lifestyle and can stifle our creativity, self expression, and our ability to flow with life and circumstance. This humble plant can be a powerful tool to help us in our conscious efforts to remove creative blockages, and to root out scenarios or relationships that are stuck and holding us back, be it substance, situation, or mental conditioning.
Our Cleavers Spagyric is one of our personal daily favorites. Its support in clearing our channels for deeper and more authentic alignment has been unmatched. We recommend taking a full 5-7 drop dose daily, directly on the tongue or in water or tea. Set the intention to become more aware of these patterns and how you can take action to change them. Watch as scenarios that you no longer need are "cleaved", and creative impulses flow!
- clears stagnancy in the lymphatic system
- energetically used to realign relationships and clear creative blockages
- supports letting go of old attachments, patterns & addictions
- Planetary Ruler: Moon
- Energetics: bitter, cool
- Meridians/Organs: Bladder, Gall Bladder
- Part used: aerial portion
- Active constituents: flavonoids, coumarins, tannins, iridoids glycosides (asperulosidic acid, 10-deacetylasperulosidic acid, asperuloside, monotropein, aucubin), alkaloids (caffeine), phenolic acids, sterols, fatty acids
- Properties: diuretic, alterative, aperient
For additional lymphatic support, take with: Vanilla Bean
For additional gentle, spiritual support, take with: Krishna Tulsi, Reishi, Rose Bud
Also included in our Gentle Seas Elixir